[UAS_specific hint=”” ids=”instructor,editor” admin=”1″]
This content can only be seen by Marijuana Handlers™ Instructors.
Marijuana Handlers™ Instructors TIER 2 EXAMPLES
Marijuana Establishment Agent Training.
935 CMR 500.105(2)(b).
- Marijuana Establishments shall ensure that all Marijuana Establishment Agents complete training prior to performing job functions.
- At a minimum must include a Responsible Vendor Program.
- Must complete a responsible vendor program within 90 days of hire.
- Must complete the program once every year thereafter to maintain designation as a “responsible vendor.”
- At a minimum, staff shall receive eight hours of on-going training annually.
- Business must maintain records of responsible vendor training program compliance for four years and make them available to inspection by the Commission.
ADVANTAGE to taking the course NOW: “You’re 90 days ahead of those who haven’t!”
These TIER 2 examples probably work best in small to medium sized groups:
Limited Only By Your Imagination……
1) BUSINESS VISIT – Visit business offer business owner or manager:
*Marijuana Handlers™ Business Services – Onsite training with free online accessible record retention and training alerts.
2) COFFEE SHOP STUDY SESSION – Deliver training sessions at an appropriate Coffee Shop while your student(s) enjoy coffee and refreshments.
3) HOME STUDY GROUP PARTY – Throw a home study group party for family, friends or selectively invited clients.
4) STUDY GROUP IN THE PARK – Host a study group in a “Study Group Friendly” park. Check permit needs or not!
5) LONG LUNCH STUDY GROUP – Deliver the course over a long lunch or two to hungry students.
6) RENT-A-ROOM EVENT – Instruct a group of students in a conference room, hall, etc., of your (us or both) rental choice.
7) BUSINESS BARTER EXCHANGE – Barter exchange with business owner, “Provide me with some space to teach this weekend! Let’s bring some people into your store!” or “Lets Do Course For A Corner!” (Retail Stores, Garden Supply Warehouses, etc.)
8) TREASURE HUNT STUDY GROUP -Incorporate a “Treasure Hunt” located in safe and imaginative places for topic specific (business donated) products into the 2-Hour Training Session.
9) SHOP & FACILITY TOUR – Coordinate and incorporate the 2-Hour Training Session with a Shop and/or Facility owner to tour their facility with future or present customers and/or employees–Marijuana Handlers™ Students.
10) MALL WALK & STUDY – Facilitate and incorporate the 2-Hour Training Session with a walk around a local mall with emphasis on business operations, marketing and thoughts of the business impact of the Marijuana industry.